We announced today (25 May 2010) the appointment of Ed Seymour, who will oversee the firm's residential sales in the Scottish Borders.
As a former Partner in King Sturge LLP, Ed brings a wealth of experience to the role. Ed's extensive market knowledge and expertise highlights CKD Galbraith's commitment to the building on their successes in the Borders, where good quality rural property has continued to command premium prices throughout difficult economic conditions in the rest of the UK.
Ed will act as head of the firm's three offices in the region: in Peebles, Kelso and Galashiels, where properties are currently marketed in excess of 35million across a broad spectrum, ranging from 30,000 up to 2million real estate.
Ed Seymour said: "I am very excited about joining the team at CKD Galbraith in an area which has such great potential for growth.
"I have worked in the sector since 1994 and was drawn to my new role mainly because of the formidable reputation of the firm and their client-focused approach. CKD Galbraith has been successful in achieving a number of significant sales in recent months and I hope that my contribution will help build on this success. I look forward to working with the well established team as some exciting prospects come to the market in the year ahead."
Properties currently for sale in the Borders include:
West Boonraw, near Hawick
- Comprises two reception rooms, three bedrooms an adjoining steading, courtyard and paddock totalling five acres
- Excellent views over Teviotdale to the Liddlesdale Hills and Ruberslaw
- Offers are invited for over 350,000
- >Comprises nine lots: Lot one being Blackadder West Farmhouse and outbuildings, Lots two and three, farm cottages, Lot four a row of listed cottages and the other lots include building plots and steading rang
- Boasts beautiful panoramic views
- Offers are invited for over 325,000 for the main farmhouse
- Comprises three double bedrooms and quality, modern interiors
- Ideally situated with the picturesque Pennine Way and St Cuthbert's Way running nearby
- Offers are invited, guide price:315,000
To find out more about our services in the Borders or any of the properties currently available contact Ed Seymour who would be happy to help.