Lot 3 Meikle Hareshaw FarmStrathaven, South Lanarkshire, ML10 6QN
Offers Over £230,000
- Productive block of grazing and pasture land
- Located in rural yet accessible location close to amenities
- Areas of amenity woodland providing privacy and shelter
- Potential to expand environmental interests through Natural Capital Schemes
- About 26.90 Ha (66.47 Acres)
LOT 3: LAND EXTENDING TO ABOUT 26.90 HA (66.47 ACRES)The land within Lot 3 extends to approximately 26.90 Ha (66.47 Acres) and is located to the north of the farmhouse and steading on the opposite side of the public road. The land is principally classified as Grade 4.2, Grade 5.2 with a small area of Grade 6.3 by The James Hutton Institute. The land rises from 254m to 284m above sea level at its highest point and includes the remains of several disused stone built limekilns and a small pond. The land is enclosed to the west by a neighbouring woodland plantation and the public road to the south which provides a good level of vehicle access to each enclosure.