TillietudlemMuir of Ord, Ross-Shire, Highland, IV6 7TN
Offers Over £475,000
- CLOSING DATE SET: FRIDAY 27th OCTOBER 2023 AT 12PM MIDDAY
- A highly energy efficient contemporary house in a beautiful, secluded setting.
- One reception rooms. Three bedrooms.
- A semi-open plan interior filled with light.
- Ground source heat pump, solar panels and high levels of insulation.
- Integrated car port, garden studio and garden stores.
- Grounds managed for wildlife with wildflower meadow, native hedging and woodland.
- Grazing land.
- Within easy reach of Inverness.
- 2.01 hectares (5.01 acres) in all
Tillietudlem lies close to Muir of Ord in Ross-shire. The property is in a beautiful, secluded setting with a backdrop of mature native woodland and views over its own grounds to mixed farmland.The surrounding area is beautiful and unspoilt and provides an ideal base for the outdoor enthusiast, with a wide range of walks and mountain bike trails, challenging mountain climbs and fishing for salmon and trout on local rivers. The west coast, famous for its stunning coastline and sandy beaches, is under an hour’s drive away, while the Cairngorms Ski Centre is also within easy reach.Muir of Ord has a good range of shops and amenities including a supermarket and railway station. Primary schooling, for which there is a school bus, is in the nearby village of Conon Bridge and the secondary school is in Dingwall. Inverness, about half-an-hour’s drive away, has all the facilities of a modern city including its airport with regular flights to the south and Europe.Tillietudlem, which was completed in 2017 to the seller’s design, is highly energy efficient with a ground source heat pump, solar panels, excellent insulation and triple glazing, while extensive use of glass maximises solar gain and extends the sense of space into the landscape. The interior has extremely comfortable, well-presented accommodation and the striking, galleried first floor adds versatility with its potential for use as a sitting room, bedroom 3 or studio.