Tigh Na BruaichDrumfearn, Isle Ornsay, Isle of Skye, IV43 8QZ
Guide Price £399,950
- **OFFER UNDER CONSIDERATION**
- Bright, modern house with annexe; unspoilt setting.
- Main House – Lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms.
- Attached annexe –Two reception rooms, two bedrooms.
- Recently upgraded accommodation. Fibre broadband.
- Large garden studio and workshop.
- Low maintenance grounds of just under one acre.
- Easy access to amenities of Broadford/mainland.
- Priced £25k below home report valuation.
- Annexe marketed as Lodestar Cottage on Airbnb.
- Projected 2023 income: approx. £17,500 pa. (Apr-Sept).
Bright, modern house in South Skye. Panoramic mountain and moorland views. Generous grounds of just under one acre. Holiday let income from annexe of approx. £17,500 p.a.Tigh Na Bruaich is in the village of Drumfearn on the Sleat peninsula on Skye. The Isle of Skye is probably the best known of the Inner Hebridean islands off the west coast of Scotland. Famous for its romantic, historical associations and magnificent landscape dominated by the Cuillin Mountains, the island is very popular attracting many tourists throughout the year as well as those who seek to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in beautiful surroundings. The Sleat peninsula is known as the garden of Skye due to its more hospitable climate and gentler landscape than the more rugged north of the island. This area with its many coastal and forestry trails, small islands and inlets, makes an ideal location for walking, mountain biking, kayaking and sailing, and is rich in wildlife with otters, golden eagles, red deer and dolphins regularly spotted. Loch Eishort is just a short walk from the house.Broadford has a good range of shops and facilities including a primary school, while a wider range of amenities and secondary schooling are available in Portree about twenty four miles away. Inverness, about a 2 hours’ drive away, has all the facilities of a modern city including an airport with regular domestic and international flights.The current owners purchased Tigh Na Bruaich in 2021 and since then have carried out a number of improvements to create a comfortable and well-presented property. This work includes new hardwood and laminate flooring, new french doors in the annexe, new electric radiators in the bedrooms, a new roof ridge and vents, and redecoration.The annexe – Lodestar Cottage – is currently a successful seasonal holiday let, managed through AirBnB.