25 KilmuirDunvegan, Isle Of Skye, IV55 8GU
Offers Over £825,000
- An exceptional and versatile rural property.
- Two well-presented decrofted houses.
- A registered, owner occupied croft with agricultural and amenity land.
- Modern livestock building with handling pens.
- Camping pod business with high quality accommodation.
- River with waterfall and native woodland.
- In a beautiful and easily accessible location.
- Spectacular views to the Cuillin range and Macleod’s Tables.
- About 30.47 hectares (75.26 acres) in all.
No 25 Kilmuir is in a beautiful setting on the edge of Dunvegan village on the west coast of Skye. The property comprises a decrofted cottage, Dunvegan View, a decrofted house, Fettercairn, and an owner occupied croft of about 77 acres with a camping pod business.Dunvegan is popular for its beautiful location and association with nearby Dunvegan Castle, the ancestral seat of the Clan MacLeod. The village has good shops and local facilities, while the area has excellent restaurants and hotels including the award winning Three Chimneys. Portree, the main town on the island, has a secondary school and a wider range of shops and amenities.The Isle of Skye is the best known of the Inner Hebridean islands off the west coast of Scotland. Famous for its romantic, historical associations and magnificent landscape dominated by the Cuillin mountains, the island is very popular attracting many tourists throughout the year, as well as those who seek to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in unspoilt surroundings.There are many outdoor leisure pursuits available locally including hill walking, climbing, canoeing, sailing, mountain biking, and fishing, while the unspoilt countryside provides a habitat for native wildlife with regular sightings of red deer, seals, otters and birds of prey.No 25 Kilmuir is an exceptional rural property, improved and managed to the highest standard and where residential and commercial elements are complemented by excellent amenity provided by the land, the river and the setting. In addition, the potential exists to expand the holiday letting business by including one of the houses in the offering.