The new recruits will join the firm’s offices in Stirling, Edinburgh, Perth, Castle Douglas, Hexham, Cupar and Inverness, boosting the residential property, commercial and rural departments.
Pam Over, chief executive of Galbraith, said that the firm continues to enjoy continued growth:
Our business has prospered over the past five years and we are pleased to have finalized the acquisition of the former Land Factor, bringing us three additional bases in Northern England and offering us the potential to expand our reach in that region. Many of our clients are long-standing and our ethos of striving to offer exceptional personal service has stood us in good stead.
These new members of staff will benefit from exceptional opportunities to develop their careers in a growing business and I am delighted to welcome them on board.
Galbraith’s preliminary results for the financial year ending April 2019 show an increase in revenue of 7% and an increase in profits of over 12%.
The high calibre staff appointed are as follows:
- Georgina Weston joins the Edinburgh office as a graduate chartered surveyor. Georgina graduated from the University of St Andrews with a BSc in Geography and is currently completing a Masters in Land Economy at Aberdeen University.
- Mairi Macdonald joins the Stirling office as a graduate surveyor following graduation from SRUC with a degree in Rural Business Management.
- Holly Scott joins the Stirling office as a graduate surveyor, having completed her BSc in Rural Land Management at the Royal Agricultural University.
- Rose Nash joins the Castle Douglas office as a graduate surveyor, on completion of her degree in Rural Business Management from SRUC.
- Andrew Greenshields joins the Perth office as a graduate surveyor. Andrew has a BSc in Rural Enterprise and Land Management from Harper Adams University.
- Mary Bowman joins the firm as a graduate rural surveyor in the Inverness office. Mary has a BA in Rural Business Management from SRUC.
- Tom Tongs joins the Edinburgh office as a graduate building surveyor.
- Callum Woods joins the Cupar office as a graduate surveyor .
- Sarah Hall joins the Hexham office as a graduate surveyor. Sarah has a BSc in Rural Enterprise and Land Management from Harper Adams University.