Due to our growth, we are looking to recruit Agricultural Consultants, who will join our Rural Business Stream to continue to build our portfolio of private client work.
This role is offered on a Hybrid working arrangement, with flexibility in office location however preferably Ayr, Inverness, Perth & Stirling.
Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm of Property Consultants with offices across Northern England and Scotland, specialising in the rural, forestry, energy, commercial and residential sectors with a growing presence in the emerging Natural Capital sector.
Your New Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the strategic delivery of rural property advice to both new and existing farm clients and will primarily focus on: -
- Advising on all aspects of the fast-changing rural environment as changes in the agricultural subsidy regime impact on businesses and tenancies.
- Identifying threats and commercial opportunities, particularly in relation to Natural Capital, encompassing carbon management, regenerative farming and Biodiversity Net Gain.
- Providing farm management and advisory services, including budgeting and business appraisals.
- Preparing grant applications to develop and strengthen farming businesses.
- Operating and managing contract farming agreements.
- Enhancing the range of services offered by the firm and working alongside colleagues to maximise the value of the services being offered.
To be Successful
You will be a natural leader who is ambitious and driven. With first class interpersonal skills you will be able to develop key stakeholder relationships and hold the ability to identify commercial opportunities in a fast-changing rural world.
You will need to be fully conversant with a wide range of farming enterprises, covering both livestock and arable, lowland and upland.
What We Offer
In return, we offer the opportunity to join a Firm with a strong and varied workload, a chance to develop your skills and abilities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role will involve travel and working away from your base office location. A driving licence is essential for the successful candidate.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Ian Hope on 07968 209543
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
Who are We?
With over 200 employees in offices across Scotland and Northern England, Galbraith offers an unparalleled breadth of skills across all property sectors. We pride ourselves on being an innovative and progressive firm. However, we proud that we take a traditional approach when it comes to delivering the highest quality of personal service to our clients.