Much work in the rural sector is underpinned by effective use of geographic data, and mapping is a fundamental component of many aspects of the work we do.
We provide GIS support as part of our managed solutions, but can also provide estate specific mapping consultations and training courses to build independent GIS capability. We have particular expertise in the use and application of cost effective ‘open source’ GIS technologies.
- Mapping services for effective rural management
- Detailed estate management plans
- Grazing and other rural agreement plans
- Mapping support for IACS submissions
- Fully managed service to assist with Voluntary Registration
- Fully compliant title deed mapping service for Voluntary Registration, first registration and other legal plans
- Photographic records of condition with geographical context
- On the ground data capture
- Full range of GIS services for forestry (Management, woodland creation, tree surveys)
- GIS training and consultation for rural based businesses and estates
- Bespoke mapping services