Our rural teams specialise in helping clients with estate, farm and forestry assets. From our offices across Scotland we manage and provide advice on farm, forestry, land and estate interests totalling some three million acres.
Local knowledge, specialist expertise
Our rural teams have considerable local knowledge and benefit from access to specialist skills across the main property management disciplines.
We have particular expertise in:
- Farm and estate management
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Valuation and professional work
- Planning and development
- Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements (successor to Single Farm Payment Scheme)
- SRDP and IACS applications
- Farm and Estate Sales
- Sporting management
Our people are involved with many representative bodies including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Scottish Land & Estates, Scottish Estates Business Group and Scottish Agricultural Arbiters & Valuers Association (SAAVA).
We invest in our staff, providing them with the best technology and training. This enables them to provide the highest standards of client service at all times.