Galbraith, with 11 regional offices, is one of the leading independent property consultancies in Scotland with a well established brand dealing in all types of rural property and houses throughout Scotland and Northern England.
The role will be to lead and develop our agency offering in both Edinburgh and the Lothians, working closely with our wider office network to promote and further expand the range and reach of the agency services. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a can-do attitude who thrives on a challenge.
The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Extremely self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative
- Highly professional
- Strong IT skills
- A sound knowledge of the Scottish market
- Good knowledge of Edinburgh, the Lothians and the Scottish Borders
The role will involve travel. Full driving licence essential.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com