A new and exciting role has been created for a travel professional with extensive experience of marketing and selling Scotland with Ossian, a specialist Destination Management Company located in central Perth.
The successful candidate should possess a flair for marketing, sales and an in depth knowledge of the travel industry. They must be committed to developing the business and thrive in a target driven environment.
- Develop relationships with overseas tour operators to generate relevant Scottish travel enquiries.
- Market Ossian's full range of luxury Scottish experiences to customers in the UK and abroad.
- Sell tailor-made holidays including accommodation, transport, guiding & experiences via telephone & email.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Maintain a high standard of Customer Service, managing supplier arrangements on the ground as required.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and manage any pre-departure issues.
- Deliver on performance objectives.
- Achieve set targets for enquiry generation, booking conversion and sales.
- Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
- Ensure sound knowledge of the experiences, destinations and services offered.
- Take responsibility for problem solving.
- The successful candidate will be a travel sales orientated and highly motivated individual and must demonstrate relevant sales experience within the travel industry.
- Strong geographical and product knowledge of Scotland will be advantageous as well as experience in tailor making travel itineraries perfectly matching customer needs.
- You will have the ability to prioritise workload, demonstrate good organisational skills, be able to work well under pressure both independently and as a team player.
- Experience of working with international tour operators and the use of social media for marketing purposes is essential.
There is a competitive basic salary plus commission and benefits package. Full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic role for a career driven individual to make their mark on a Perth based travel firm with exciting growth plans.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to Heather McPherson at firstname.lastname@example.org