An exciting opportunity to join the residential sales team in Aberdeen.
Our Aberdeen office are looking for a dynamic, outgoing and positive individual with a passion for property to join their residential sales team.
The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and empathetic manner, engendering trust and confidence.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- Ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
- Strong personal and professional ethics.
The requirements of the role include:
- To act as first point of contact for clients and staff taking a professional and friendly approach at all times.
- Proactively arranging and carrying out viewings, ensuring follow up calls take place with clients.
- Management of applicant bank and the window display.
- Careful selling and booking of press advertising, applying meticulous attention to detail to ensure adverts are accurate.
- Management of social media pages.
- General office administration as required.
- Timely production of sale particulars as required.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material including; home reports, photography and signage.
- Negotiate offers.
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of marketing ensuring they have a thorough understanding of the process through effective communication.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The successful applicant will be fully computer literate and hold a full driving licence. Experience preferred although not essential.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to Hannah Christiansen at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.