The purpose of the role will be to provide an efficient and professional level of support to the Residential Sales and Lettings teams, and ensure that the Stirling reception is run smoothly, efficiently and professionally.
The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- The ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- To be able to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- To be able to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
- Be well motivated, confident and display initiative.
The requirements of the role include:
- Liaise with vendors and purchasers in a professional, polite and respectful manner.
- Maintain up-to-date records on a daily basis.
- Prepare sales brochures, plans, advertisements and valuation reports.
- Monitor and update website content.
- Assist sales agents in negotiations with prospective buyers ensuring that instructions are marketed and sold with maximum efficiency, in a proactive and professional manner.
- Arrange and follow up viewings and establish potential purchasers’ property requirements.
- Follow sales through to exchange and completion.
- Provide assistance and cover for lettings enquiries.
- Filing as requested.
- Assist with audio/copy typing and admin duties for other departments if required.
- To answer the telephone promptly and to transfer calls or pass on messages to the relevant person/destination as required.
- To manage the switchboard.
- Maintain the reception area, ensuring that it is clean and tidy in order to portray a professional and welcoming environment for customers and visitors.
- To provide and order boardroom refreshments when required.
- Promptly liaise with external suppliers regarding maintenance and repairs.
- Timely franking of mail for collection by, and delivery to, Royal Mail on a daily basis.
- Secretarial support to all departments as and when required.
- Any other general admin duties as required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to email@example.com.