Our Stirling office are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PA/Administrator to join their busy and expanding Rural team.
As Scotland’s leading independent property consultancy, Galbraith provide a full range of services across the residential, commercial, rural, forestry and energy sectors.
We require an enthusiastic and experienced PA/Administrator to join the busy and expanding Rural team in Stirling. The overall aim of the role will be to provide a full range of proactive admin/secretarial/office support.
The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and empathetic manner, engendering trust and confidence.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- Ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Aptitude to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
- Self-starter with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Strong personal and professional ethics.
The requirements of the role include:
- General administration duties for the Rural Department.
- To act as first point of contact for clients and staff taking a professional and friendly approach at all times.
- Diary management as and when required for both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and book travel and accommodation as required.
- Audio/copy typing and formatting of letters, reports etc.
- Politely screen telephone enquiries/requests from visitors, clients and staff at all levels and action appropriately.
- Ensure office systems, data and files etc. are maintained to the highest standard.
- Assistance with administration support for other departments as required.
- Provide cover for reception when required (Lunch/Holiday/Sickness).
Previous experience of finance/banking applications or farming and property related accounting would be advantageous but is not essential.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The successful applicant will be fully computer literate and hold a full driving licence.
Closing Date - 24th November
To apply please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to Anna Cavanagh - email@example.com