The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and empathetic manner, engendering trust and confidence.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently and to a set timescale.
- The ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- To be able to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- To be able to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
The requirements of the role include:
- Dealing with repairs reported by tenants in a timely and professional manner.
- Booking property inspections and liaising with landlords on maintenance issues.
- Liaising with contractors regarding works and payments.
- Applying a proactive approach to registering applicants on the database and booking property viewings.
- Visiting properties to conduct viewings and property checks.
- Proactively processing invoices and performing general admin duties.
- Updating property advertising to attract new tenants.
- Preparation and formatting of letters, reports and spreadsheets, whilst applying meticulous attention to detail.
- To assist with aspects of the running of the residential lettings department under the direction of the Galashiels office.
Salary commensurate with experience.
The successful applicant will be fully computer literate.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to Susan Guthrie at firstname.lastname@example.org