Junior Full Stack Developer
Our Stirling office are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Full Stack Developer to join their busy IT team.
As Scotland’s leading independent property consultancy, Galbraith provides a full range of services across the residential, commercial, rural, forestry and energy sectors.
The overall purpose of the role will be to assist with the day-to-day maintenance, request, testing, debugging, documentation, issue management and triage for our portfolio of web services. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a can-do attitude who thrives on a challenge.
The Firm uses modern tooling for development such as Vagrant and Ansible. We also have a modern integration and deployment infrastructure using microservices through Gitlab and Docker. Our web platform makes heavy use of the Linux operating system and related technologies.
The successful candidate should be familiar with the following (or similar) technologies:
- PHP (Drupal/Wordpress)
- Python (Django)
- SQL (MySQL & Postgres)
- HTML and CSS
- Version Control (git) & Issue Ticket Management
- Ansible, Docker and Vagrant
The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Highly motivated.
- A self-starter with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and friendly manner, engendering trust and confidence.
- A team player.
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
Educated to a graduate level, or have a similar level of knowledge and experience. Full driving licence is essential.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.