The essential qualities of the successful candidate must include:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and empathetic manner, engendering trust and confidence.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- The ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- To be able to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- To be able to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
- Ensure an attitude of continuous improvement is applied to all processes and is displayed at all times.
- To demonstrate an excellent level of competence on MS Office programmes: Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent level of experience desirable but not essential.
The requirements of the role include:
- To liaise with service providers such as recruitment agencies and suppliers to ensure commercial rates are negotiated.
- To manage and ensure adherence to policies ensuring they are compliant with legislation and appropriately trained and communicated across the business.
- To support the firm with all aspects of the HR Activity as required, to include; recruitment, disciplinary and grievance actions, internal communications, performance management, engagement, new starter process, policy development, HR systems maintenance and absence management.
- Defining and capturing HR processes, partnering across the business to develop confidence in HR, identifying and prioritising the business’ HR requirements, managing requests and supporting all business streams with any HR issues.
- To manage and support the development of all people managers to achieve the business objective.
- To provide support on payroll activities and undertake payroll processing as required.
- To provide an effective, commercial HR function that is value adding to the business.
- Create and deliver best practice management workshops as and when required to the relevant sectors of the business.
- Reporting on staff turnover and levels of absence within the firm.
- Timely attendance of employment law seminars to keep up to date with any changes to legislation and best practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team in a successful organisation.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to Pam.email@example.com.