Galbraith is a leading independent property consultancy with expertise covering a broad spectrum of property related services
The position will have responsibility for:
- The timely and accurate processing of fee requests using OpenAir, including the analysis of associated data
- Set up of new clients and jobs, ensuring meticulous attention to detail
- Admin duties as required
The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Willingness to support both internal and external customers
- Previous experience within a sales ledger role
- Knowledge and experience of Excel
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software packages and adopt new processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team in a successful organisation.
Salary dependant on experience.
Reply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks.