The role provides an opportunity for the individual to expand the existing Business Space offer at Galbraith and to personally grow within the business.
The Galbraith Team operate a 100% client led commercial business. We work closely with our clients and often provide a complete property service to them from the initial acquisition, through property management, asset management, refurbishment/redevelopment, letting and sale.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a can-do attitude who thrives on a challenge.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Service Galbraith’s existing agency clients and instruction base
- Expand the business space offer within the firm - working alongside the Investment & Management teams
- Advise and liaise with clients directly in the acquisition, sale and letting of their properties
- Maintaining detailed comparable databases for the major market sectors
- Identify and deliver new opportunities for Galbraith’s clients
Key Skills Required include:
- Highly professional and RICS qualified
- Exhibits ambition, drive & initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and develop a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
- Strong negotiation and organisational skills
- Willingness to take on responsibility for instructions as key client contact
- Experience in the Edinburgh and Central Scottish Commercial Property Market
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competence in development appraisals
- Ability to identify and purse new fee generating opportunities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
The role will involve travel. Full driving licence essential.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.