An exciting opportunity to join our experienced and motivated team in Inverness.
Galbraith are Scotland’s leading independent property consultancy, providing a full range of services across the residential, commercial, rural, energy and forestry sectors.
We are looking for a qualified Building Surveyor to join our well established and growing team, based in our Inverness office. This post offers the opportunity to work in some of the most breathtaking parts of the country, on some amazing buildings. These cover a huge range, from castles and mansions to farms, cottages and estate buildings.
The successful applicant requires the following attributes:
- You should be RICS qualified.
- You must have experience in the building surveying discipline, both rural and residential property.
- You should be highly motivated and a team player, but also able to work independently.
- You should be based in or around the Inverness area, due to the wide geographical spread of our work.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
Knowledge of the Scottish Highlands and an interest in the wider rural surveying discipline would be beneficial, however not essential.
We will offer a very competitive salary within a range depending on experience, in addition to a package of benefits.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply by email to email@example.com, including a CV and cover letter outlining your experience, addressed to Martin Cassels, Galbraith, 59 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2JG.