Our Edinburgh office requires an Accounts Assistant to join their busy and expanding team.
As Scotland’s leading independent property consultancy, Galbraith provides a full range of services across the residential, commercial, rural, forestry and energy sectors.
We are recruiting for a Full Time Accounts Assistant to join our Firm Accounting Team.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:-
- Ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Ability to communicate with suppliers, Galbraith employees, partners and team members in a proactive and positive manner.
- Strong excel skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Timely processing of purchase invoices.
- Credit card transaction recording and reconciliation for multiple offices.
- Accurate set up of banking payments online.
- Accurate recording of daily bank payments relating to standing orders and direct debits.
- Bank and loan account reconciliations.
- Monthly analysis of expenditure and fee income headings.
- Admin support to the Head of Finance and Management Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team in a successful organisation.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org