Fenton HouseCrown Circus, Inverness, Highland, IV2 3NQ
Offers Over £425,000
- A traditional, semi-detached villa located in the desirable Crown area.
- Two Reception Rooms. Six Bedrooms.
- Generous accommodation spread over three floors.
- Private, easily maintained garden.
- Within walking distance of the city centre and the River Ness.
- About 0.06 hectares (0.14 acres) in all.
Fenton House is situated in the popular Crown conservation area just a five minute walk from the city centre. Crown Primary School and secondary schooling at Millburn Academy are both within walking distance as are local amenities that include a general store with post office, a bakers, a chemist, a delicatessen, cafes and restaurants.Inverness has all the facilities of a thriving modern city, while the mix of old and new has allowed it to retain much of its historic dignity and strong Highland culture which blend well with modern theatre and the arts. There are good communications by both road and rail and the airport offers regular flights to the south and Europe.Fenton House is an attractive, stone built, Victorian semi-detached villa, in a sought after location. Sensitively modernised and full of character the spacious accommodation is spread over three floors and retains some period features such as the floor tiles in the porch, cornicing, pitch pine internal doors, stained glass windows and floorboards which have been stripped and varnished.