CroftUpper Ardnagrask, Muir Of Ord, Easter Ross, IV6 7TW
Offers Over £265,000
- CLOSING DATE SET: FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON.
- A charming extended traditional cottage.
- Two Reception Rooms. Three Bedrooms.
- Delightful cottage garden.
- Workshop/shed with attached carport.
- Far reaching views over open farmland to the Beauly Firth.
- Within commuting distance of Inverness.
- About 0.11 hectares (0.27 acres) in all.
Croft, Upper Ardnagrask lies close to Muir of Ord on the Black Isle. The property is in a beautiful setting, well off the public road and with far-reaching views over open farmland to the Beauly Firth.Muir of Ord has a good range of facilities including a small supermarket, butcher, doctor’s surgery, train station and primary school, while secondary schooling is available in Dingwall. Inverness, about a twenty minute drive away, has all the facilities of a modern city including its airport with regular flights to the south and Europe. The surrounding countryside is beautiful and varied with rolling farmland set against a backdrop of majestic Ben Wyvis. The west coast, famous for its stunning coastline and sandy beaches, is under an hour’s drive away, while the unspoilt countryside offers many opportunities for rural sport and recreation.This charming traditional, extended cottage is in a delightful setting. The accommodation is generous and with lovely views and, in addition to the first floor bedrooms, there is a fully lined attic room accessed by a Ramsay ladder and this offers the potential for further conversion, subject to the necessary consents.Please note the property is now unfurnished.