Loch Droma CottageBraemore, Garve, Wester Ross, IV23 2PJ
Offers Over £270,000
- A charming cottage in a spectacular Highland glen.
- Two Reception Rooms. Two Bedrooms.
- In need of renovation but with tremendous potential.
- Beautiful south facing views over Loch Droma.
- Stone barn suitable for conversion with the necessary
- Generous grounds.
- Within easy reach of Ullapool.
- Hill walks direct from the property.
- About 5.31 hectares (13.12 acres) in all.
Loch Droma Cottage is a charming traditional cottageset in the midst of beautiful Highland scenery close to Ullapool in Wester Ross. The property is on an elevated site with spectacular south-facing views to Loch Droma and the Fannichs mountain range. The area is an ideal base for the outdoor enthusiast, from a wide range of walks and mountain bike trails, to challenging mountain climbs and fishing for salmon and trout on local rivers, while the west coast, famous for its stunning coastline and sandy beaches, is within easy reach.Ullapool has a good range of shops and amenities including a major supermarket, a well-regarded secondary school and a number of hotels and restaurants. The market town of Dingwall is about a 30 minute drive away while Inverness, just over an hour’s drive away, has all the facilities of a modern city as well as its airport with regular flights to the south and Europe.Loch Droma Cottage is a former stalker’s cottage which has been extended and modernised over the years. Now in need of renovation the potential exists to create a delightful rural property in an outstanding setting.