Balgreen offers an unrivalled opportunity to buy into an exclusive development of ten high specification homes in a lovely and peaceful setting close to Ayr. The Brae Homes development includes an impressive Victorian steading in red sandstone, dating from 1882 which will be carefully restored into five four-bedroom homes. These homes will surround a central courtyard, each with private gardens to the rear. In addition, five luxury detached houses will be built adjacent to the steading, with wonderful sweeping countryside views. Four of these have four bedrooms and one has five bedrooms.
Fiona Fulton, handling the sale of the properties at Galbraith, said:
Balgreen is situated in a peaceful rural setting close to the hamlet of Hollybush with magnificent views over open countryside to the Carrick Hills. This part of Ayrshire has a coastal network of scenic towns and villages amongst rolling hills. The village of Dalrymple is less than two miles distant and Ayr is about seven miles. Balgreen offers the convenience of a highly accessible location within commuting distance of Glasgow, surrounded by really lovely scenery.
One of the most important advantages of living at Balgreen is the small size of the development just ten homes will be built to complement the five existing, enabling residents to create a neighbourly community with the assurance of retaining the peaceful rural atmosphere. There are a variety of sizes and styles on offer for the courtyard properties and the detached properties, all boasting traditional craftsmanship and contemporary interiors. All the houses have energy efficient central heating, high-specification Impuls kitchens and solar thermal systems for hot water. Overall this is an exclusive development and we anticipate strong demand.
House styles currently for sale at Balgreen include:
- No 1 Balgreen Steading (230sqm) comprises entrance porch, living room, dining room with French doors, kitchen/dining, bathroom, utility room and four bedrooms (all en suite).
- No 2 Balgreen Steading (240sqm) living room with French doors, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/dining with French doors leading to the garden, shower room and four bedrooms (three are en suite).
- No 3 Balgreen Steading (220sqm) entrance porch, living room, dining room/bedroom four, open plan kitchen, and shower room on the ground floor, with three bedrooms (two en suite) on the first floor along with a lovely mezzanine sitting room.
- No 4 Balgreen Steading (202sqm) has entrance porch, living room with French doors, spacious kitchen/dining with French doors and shower room on the ground floor. There are four bedrooms (all en suite) on the first floor.
- No 5 Balgreen Steading (205sqm) is all on one level with entrance porch, living room with French doors, kitchen/dining room with French doors, four bedrooms (three en suite) and shower room.
New Build Houses
- House 6 (330sqm) provides four spacious bedrooms (all en-suite), living room, sitting room, impressive kitchen with open plan gallery, dining room, conservatory, w.c., attached double garage. The generous gardens wrap round the house and enjoy a south easterly aspect.
- Houses 7, 8 and 9 (each about 250sqm) comprise living room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/dining with central island unit, utility room, w.c. and four bedrooms (all en-suite).
- House 10 (290sqm) has fabulous far reaching views complimented by lovely west facing gardens. It has living room with dual aspect French doors, dining room, sitting room, kitchen with French doors leading to the garden, utility room, cloakroom and separate w.c. on the ground floor with five bedrooms, four en-suite.