CKD Galbraith Strengthens Partnership
CKD Galbraith has strengthened its partnership with strategic promotions to partner, senior associate and associate.
James Galbraith, Chairman of CKD Galbraith, said: “We have a team of respected and experienced professionals, each committed to providing our clients the highest level of service, and I am delighted that our partnership will be strengthened with the promotion of several excellent members of staff across all business sectors in which we operate.
“As a firm we have enjoyed a successful year (2012/13) despite challenging market conditions. By giving recognition for individual performance allows for continued development within CKD Galbraith, as well as enabling us to provide an unrivalled breadth and quality of expertise and service through our network of offices across Scotland.”
CKD Galbraith has grown significantly as a business over the last ten years since its inception as a national partnership through the amalgamation of CKD Finlayson Hughes and Cluttons (Scotland), and now has a strengthened team of over 200 personnel.
The following promotions have now taken effect:
- Rod Christie, residential, Elgin
- George Lorimer, residential, Cupar
- Dougal Lindsay, rural and energy, Inverness
- Robert Taylor, agricultural and rural business finance, Ayr
To Senior Associate:
- Emma Chalmers, residential, Perth
- Alasdair Mackenzie, residential, Edinburgh
- Duncan Barrie, rural and national farm sales, Stirling
- Philippa Cliff, rural, Inverness
- Andrew Nicol, rural, Stirling
- Peter Scott Aiton, building surveying, Edinburgh
- Neil Cameron, energy, Inverness
- Alistair Harington, rural, Perth
- Rob Whitson, rural, Inverness
- William Lindsay, building surveying, Stirling
- Harry Stott, commercial and energy, Perth
CKD Galbraith provides the full range of property consultancy services across residential, farm and estates, commercial, rural, building surveying and renewable energy sectors. The full list of partners and associates with the firm can be viewed here and contacted here.