The news follows yesterday's announcement of the partnership's major expansion of its rural services through a merger with Hayes Macfarlane, an established farm and estates management business based in Aberdeenshire and Perthshire.
The positions cover a range of levels, including one senior and three graduate posts, extending across the firm's energy, rural and sporting agency divisions with half the roles in the commercial team, including building surveying.
Pam Over, managing partner for the commercial team at CKD Galbraith, said: "After a successful 12 months, we are on track for another healthy year and this recruitment campaign forms part of our ambitious plans for continued expansion in the Scottish marketplace.
"With a strategic eye to the future and our commitment in supporting new talent, we are particularly pleased to offer a number of graduate roles for fresh, motivated individuals eager to be trained by an experienced team.
"In return we offer potential for career progression and personal development within a progressive firm with an interesting and varied workload."
CKD Galbraith are recruiting for the following positions:
- Commercial Investment Agent at Associate level, based in Edinburgh
- Sporting Agent, based in Perthshire
- Rural Surveyor / Land Agent based across Scotland
- Commercial Property and Energy Surveyor, based in Stirling
- Environmental Technician / Wayleave Negotiator, based in Perth
- Graduate Commercial Surveyor, based in Edinburgh
- Graduate Building Surveyor, based in Edinburgh
- GIS Technician graduate level, based in Perth
Find out more and how to apply for these positions.