The world famous 22,000-acre Tulchan estate was sold last year and Culfoichbeg House was the previous owner’s favourite and private residence.
The property is in an idyllic setting with wonderful views and has beautiful landscaped gardens extending to 6.5 acres, including a water garden, formal gardens, lawns and areas of mature woodland. Surrounded by the protected landscape of the Tulchan Estate, the property is an ideal retreat for a sporting enthusiast.
John Bound, handling the sale of the property on behalf of Galbraith, said:
Culfoichbeg is a stunning home and its setting is unmatched. The surrounding countryside is among Scotland’s most beautiful scenery and the privacy afforded by the Tulchan Estate is hard to find elsewhere. First class sporting opportunities are available at Tulchan, including two grouse moors and eight miles of double bank salmon fishing on the famous River Spey. The house has been sensitively modernised and extended over the years to form an immaculate and substantial country home with high quality finishes throughout. The purchaser would be ideally placed to enjoy a lifestyle of field sports and house parties.
Briefly, Culfoichbeg House comprises:
• Accommodation: three reception rooms; master bedroom suite with two bathrooms, tower dressing room, gentleman’s dressing room and two bathrooms; fully fitted kitchen with sun room; three further en-suite bedrooms; four further bedrooms; two further bathrooms; gentleman’s study/library; wine cellar; high quality ancillary rooms
• An excellent range of outbuildings
• Beautiful landscaped grounds with lawns, water garden and mature woodland
• At the entrance, a separate 3-bedroom cottage with kennelling
• Completely secluded setting in the heart of the renowned Tulchan Estate amongst magnificent Highland scenery
• Access to first class field sport
• About 2.63 hectares (6.5 acres) in all.
Galbraith is selling Culfoichbeg House for a guide price of £1.25m.