RSABI is a unique Scottish charity providing help and support to those who have worked in land-based employment and are now experiencing hardship. All money raised by our auction will go directly to RSABI to help support their excellent work.
The auction will run until 5pm on Monday 12 September. Full details of how to bid below.
Lots 1 and 2 - Calling All Chocolate Lovers...
Two boxes of luxury chocolates each weighing 470g for sale as two separate lots.
These chocolates have been created by the award-winning artisan chocolatier Iain Burnett. To be tempted further visit his website www.highlandchocolatier.com
The chocolates contain no preservatives so have a short shelf life. They will be posted direct to the winning bidders.
The reserve price for Lot 1 is 30.00
The reserve price for Lot 2 is 30.00
Lot 3 - Is Rugby More Your Thing?
Two tickets to Murrayfield to watch an Edinburgh Rugby home match with light hospitality which includes a welcome drink, buffet-style pre-match meal and post-match pies.
Your seats will be in the Edinburgh Rugby sponsors area of the West Stand.
You can choose from any Edinburgh Rugby home game played between October and December 2016 excluding the match on Friday 4 November. See the full fixture list at www.edinburghrugby.org/fixtures-results/?team=36
The reserve price for Lot 3 is 80.00
Lot 4 - Get Away From It All...
A weekend stay at Criffel Lodge, Park of Tongland, Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway.
This self-catering weekend break must be taken from Thursday 2 to Sunday 5 March 2017.
The reserve price for Lot 4 is 100.00
How to Bid
To place your bid email the lot number and the value of your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm on Monday 12 September 2016.
Please read the full auction terms below before placing your bid.
- In order to bid in the auction, a bidder must be aged 18 or over.
- Bidders may bid for more than one item but may make only one bid for each individual item.
- An email bid must include the full name, contact telephone number, postal address and email address of the bidder.
- You agree that if you are the highest bidder you will be required to pay for the item(s) within 5 working days of the end of the auction.
- Bids must be above the reserve listed for the item being bid for, be in pounds sterling and be received by email before the scheduled end of the auction. CKD Galbraith will notify the highest bidder after the auction closing time.
- Late bids and bids below the reserve price will not be accepted.
- The successful bid for any item being bid for will be the highest bid received by the scheduled end of the auction. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the item will be awarded to the bid received first.
- Items will not be released to until payment has been received and cleared funds have been received.
- If payment is not received within 5 working days of a winning bidder being notified, CKD Galbraith reserves the right to award the item to the next highest bidder.
- If, for any reason, CKD Galbraith is unable to award a lot, the lot may be withdrawn from the auction.
- CKD Galbraith has made every reasonable effort to provide accurate descriptions of the items being auctioned. Where links to external websites have been provided then the bidder must satisfy themselves on the description of the item being offered from these websites. CKD Galbraith is not responsible for the description of any item contained on a third party website.
- CKD Galbraith makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the items and will not be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other loss or damages whatsoever arising from the bidding process or use of the item.