Congratulations! Nature is the best Greenhouse Gas Removal technology we have, and you have decided to be part of it.
Healthy forests and peatlands capture and store atmospheric carbon in wood, soil and peat, helping to reverse climate change.
There are four steps to generating carbon credits, and our specialist team can guide you every step of the way:
- Identify suitable land for woodland creation or peatland restoration.
- Design a project verified under the Woodland Carbon Code and/or Peatland Code.
- Implement the project on the ground.
- Find a buyer for the carbon credits who will generate income for the project.
Our specialist team can guide you every step of the way. Visit our Shop to find out what others are doing, or contact us to start you on your carbon journey.
We can help:
- Design a project
- Access grant funding to cover costs
- Register and validate your carbon under the Woodland Carbon Code and/or Peatland Code
- Advise on options for selling carbon credits, or retaining them for your own or future use
- Manage your woodland or peatland carbon to ensure successful establishment and verification of Woodland and Peatland Carbon Units
- Maintain compliance throughout the contract period
Visit our Shop to find out what others are doing, or contact us to start you on your carbon journey.