We have over 40 years’ specialist experience advising developers and landowners on utility schemes. Our services include:
- Pipelines, Cables and Road Schemes - Land referencing, Access agreements, Wayleaves / Servitudes / Easements / Ground Leases and Record of Conditions.
- Renewable Energy Utility Connections - We are currently advising a number of major developers on the options available to them for the connection of their Energy infrastructure (Onshore and Offshore) into the National Grid.
- Planning Services - Recent instructions include; Grid Substations, AC/DC Converter stations, Site compounds, Helicopter landing areas, Section 37 of the Electricity Act 1989.
- Purchase / Lease / Disposal - We are retained by various Utility Companies and Government bodies to provide professional advice / services in the strategic management of their assets.
- Valuations - We prepare valuations for institutions, developers and landowners on many aspects of utility projects. Members of our Energy team are Registered RICS Valuers as well as CAAV / SAAV qualified personnel.
Our energy and utilities teams work closely with major providers and developers, and provide additional specific GIS support when required. We specialise in the effective use of relevant GIS data contained within our in-house system and the production of a variety of industry specific plans. Find out more here.