The main purpose of this role, is to provide a full range of proactive administrative, secretarial and office support to the wider rural business stream members.
Your New Role
- In this role you will be primarily responsible for:
- General secretarial and administrative duties
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Setting up of new clients, jobs and files for new business, and arranging subsequent fee requests
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and staff
- Ensuring office systems, data and files are maintained to the highest standard
- Politely screening telephone enquiries, requests from visitors, clients and staff at all levels and appropriately dealing with matters requiring action
- Audio/copy typing, drafting and formatting of letters, valuation reports, agreements, and other documentation
To be Successful
The successful candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment. You must have an ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and empathetic manner, engendering trust and confidence. Additionally we require you to possess strong numerical skills and the ability to problem solve and to anticipate the needs of the team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a successful organisation.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter here.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks