Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in rural, residential, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
The role will be focussed on rural professional, renewable and utilities work, as well as getting involved in all aspects of professional work undertaken by the firm. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who thrives on a challenge and enjoys a diverse workload.
Your New Role
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Providing general consultancy to our clients; principally of rural properties to include matters connected with all types of let and in hand property
- General rural professional work including valuations (predominantly of estates, farms and rural residential properties) for a wide range of purposes
- Negotiating and providing advice for renewables energy schemes including wind, solar and battery storage
- Liaising with and agreeing utility wayleave and servitude agreements with and on behalf of landowners
- Negotiating small-scale land acquisitions for utility related infrastructure
- Negotiating temporary occupation agreements and provide advice in respect of third party rights
- Assessing and settling compensation claims primarily over agricultural land
- Assisting telecommunication negotiations including new sites and lease renewals
- Involvement in Estate Management
- Liaising with estates surveyors, project managers, stakeholders, land agents, legal representatives and other professional staff
To be Successful
You will be a MRICS qualified surveyor, who is looking for a new challenge. Highly motivated and a self-starter you will be able to demonstrate a strong ability to develop relationships and promote new business ideas, acting as an ambassador for the firm, promoting its services at all opportunities.
The role will involve travel and therefore a full driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a growing team. This role offers a blend of office and home working, with an office base of Cupar and travel to other offices /locations as required. This will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why you think you are the right candidate for our new role.