Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm of Property Consultants with offices across Northern England and Scotland, specialising in the rural, forestry, energy, commercial and residential sectors with a growing presence in the emerging Natural Capital sector.
Your New Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the strategic delivery of rural property advice to both new and existing farm clients and will primarily focus on: -
- Advising on all aspects of the fast-changing rural environment as changes in the agricultural subsidy regime impact on businesses and tenancies.
- Identifying threats and commercial opportunities, particularly in relation to Natural Capital, encompassing carbon management, regenerative farming and Bio Diversity Net Gain.
- Providing valuation services on behalf of banks, private and institutional clients.
- Helping to develop a Farm Agency hub for Galbraith in England.
- Preparing grant applications to develop and strengthen farming businesses.
- Operating and managing contract farming agreements.
- Enhancing the range of services offered by the firm and working alongside colleagues to maximise the value of the services being offered.
To be Successful
You will be a natural leader who is ambitious and driven. With first class interpersonal skills you will be able to develop key stakeholder relationships and hold the ability to identify commercial opportunities in a fast-changing rural world.
You will need to be fully conversant with a wide range of farming enterprises, covering both livestock and arable, lowland and upland. Ideally you will be up to date with The English Subsidy and Grant Regimes, existing and proposed and fully understand the impact of the current changes.
What We Offer
In return, we offer the opportunity to join a Firm with a strong and varied workload, a chance to develop your skills and abilities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role will involve travel and working away from the North East. A driving licence is essential for the successful candidate.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Tom Warde-Aldam on 07718 523032
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 30 April 2021.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.