Your New Role
You will be primarily responsible for:
- The timely processing of invoices for a multi- client portfolio using Xero and Sage Line 50
- Set up of banking transactions
- Administrative duties for the rural client accounting team
To Be Successful
- The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- An ability to work as part of a busy team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to support both internal and external customers
- Experience within an accounts environment and with SAGE Line 50 and Xero
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a busy team in a successful organisation.
This role offers a blend of office and home working, with an office base of Stirling. The details of which will be discussed at interview stage.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks