Galbraith is seeking to recruit an accounts assistant for its rural accounting team, based in Stirling, on a 14 month maternity cover contract.
Your New Role
You will be primarily responsible for:
- The timely processing of invoices for a multi- client portfolio using Xero and Sage Line 50
- Set up of banking transactions
- Admin duties for the rural client accounting team
To Be Successful
The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- An ability to work as part of a busy team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to support both internal and external customers
- Experience within an accounts environment and with SAGE Line 50 and Xero
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing team in a successful organisation.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks.