Your New Role
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in the rural, residential, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- The timely processing of invoices for a multi- client portfolio using Xero and Sage Line 50
- Setting up of banking transactions
- Admin duties for the rural client accounting team
To Be Successful
The successful candidates will be required to demonstrate:
- An ability to work as part of a busy team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to support both internal and external customers
- Experience within an accounts environment and with SAGE Line 50 and Xero
What We Offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a busy team in a successful organisation. This role offers Hybrid working, with 4 office days per week and 1 day working from home, once full training and induction is given. The details and timeline for this will be discussed at interview stage.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks