Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
Your New Role
The purpose of the post is to manage and increase the existing lettings portfolio and provide general support to the busy Rural and Residential Agency Business Stream.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the existing lettings portfolio and winning new business
- Proactive placement of properties on the internet, arranging viewings and property displays.
- Managing the maintenance and repairs for let properties, including related invoicing.
- Preparation of leases and other letting documents.
- Arranging property inspections and follow ups.
- Overseeing legislative requirements relating to let properties.
- Regular posting on social media
- Undertaking property appraisals
To be Successful
You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a residential lettings and sales department combined with first class communication skills. You must have meticulous attention to detail and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
You must hold a current ARLA qualification and a driving licence is essential.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a busy team in a successful organisation.
We are currently operating within the government’s guidelines on workplaces, and our Inverness office remains officially closed. Therefore, initially this role will require the candidate to be able to work from home. The necessary arrangements will be made for induction and training as required for the successful candidate on commencement of employment.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks