The overall aim of the role will be to offer a first class service to buyers and sellers within Stirlingshire and across central Scotland.
This role will involve travel and therefore a driving licence is essential for the successful candidate.
Your New Role
In this role you will be primarily responsible for:
- Building sales business through developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Carrying out pitches, producing accurate reports and sourcing new business
- Providing quality advice to clients in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Managing clients across all price ranges
- Managing sales to completion
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers where necessary
- Handling daily applicant enquiries from Galbraith’s database
- Maintaining records on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary
To be Successful
You must be extremely self-motivated and be able to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing. An ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads is essential and ideally you will have a genuine interest in the residential property sector.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a growing team in a successful organisation
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter - here.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks.