The purpose of the post is to undertake valuations, rent reviews and a variety of professional work within our diverse commercial team. Proven experience in this area is essential.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the below:
- Valuations, Rent Reviews (including Third Party work) and a range of associated professional work.
- Assist clients in the provision of varied professional advice.
- Assist the Commercial Property Partners and wider team, in the development and growth of Galbraith.
- Assist in the continuing development of procedures for meeting the delivery of professional work.
- Be either an RICS Registered Valuer or have the correct level of qualifications and experience to be able to become a Registered Valuer quickly.
- Assist in the management and development of relationships with clients, external consultants, other disciplines and offices of Galbraith.
- To assist in the promotion of other Galbraith services, where it is reasonably considered to be in the client’s interest to have such support.
- To ensure that all actions undertaken are in compliance with the Bye Law regulation of the RICS.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing in a professional and friendly manner, engendering trust and confidence.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- To be able to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- To be able to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
- A strong team player.
- Strong report writing skills
- Knowledge of and experience of Valuation packages including Argus Enterprise.
- MS Office experience is essential as is an ability to manage data.
- An effective negotiator, with the ability to manage instructions at an advanced level.
- The abilty to work as part of a team and actively demonstrate a willingness to support both internal and external customers.
The role requires appropriate market knowledge and experience in valuation, rent reviews and general professional work. Whilst primarily concentrating within Scotland there may be opportunities to advise clients across the UK.
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org