Your new company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, natural capital, forestry and commercial sectors.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate and promote year round events.
- Source and purchase promotional items.
- Coordinate the use of external mailing house, assisting Sales and Letting Agency colleagues with sending out direct mail cards as well as designing, copy writing and sending email newsletters and event invites.
- Monitor press cuttings, manage the cutting service and ensure relevant press content is posted on social sites.
- Assist Digital Marketing team with website blog posts/case studies/news articles for the relevant businesses to generate a continued increase of visitors to our website.
- Responsibility for website content updates.
- Assist with social media output.
- Disseminate enquiries received via social media and distribute details to relevant business streams, ensuring appropriate follow up action.
- Co-ordinate press releases and blog posts, including proof reading and re-writes of content.
- Work with our PR agency to respond to press enquiries with property agents.
- Co-ordinate the production of our Matters Publications and Landlord’s guide assisting with the editing.
- Analyse website and social media stats to monitor performance producing reports, presentations and action plans where required.
- Assist in the policing of all company websites, external portals and public review sites.
To be successful
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, be able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills, prioritise and work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment where your creative ability and digital skills will be invaluable. You will be part of a marketing team where energy, an outgoing inquisitive nature and attention to detail are all essential qualities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of a content management system - Umbraco desirable.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently.
- The ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- To be able to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
- Prolific in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Previous experience using Google Analytics.
- You must have a current driving licence and have access to your own car for business use.
What we offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a great team in a successful organisation.
The role is based in our Stirling office. Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Friday however some out of hours work will be required due to the nature of the job. We offer flexible working including hybrid working.
To apply, please send a covering letter together with your CV to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 6 December 2021.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.