This is an opportunity for a dynamic individual to grow within the role and become the Website champion within the business, engaging with key stakeholders, developing the website and its offerings.
- Enthusiastic with a positive can do approach
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or relevant industry experience
- 1+ years professional experience or similar demonstrable portfolio
- Knowledge of frontend toolchains/workflows (webpack, Rollup, etc)
- Backend web development experience with a framework such as Django and Flask or similar. Proficient in Python, specifically Python3
- Experience with Docker in development and production environments
- Version control using Git and Github / GitLab collaboration workflows
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles, security best practices, SEO
- Familiarity with relational databases, SQL and PostgreSQL
- Desirable: Familiarity with configuration management or system tools (Ansible, Terraform, nginx etc)
- Desirable: Digital graphic design ability
- A full UK driving licence would be desirable for this role.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in a successful organisation.
- Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.