Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
Galbraith’s forestry department manages over 18,000 hectares of privately owned woodlands ranging from estate policies to commercial forests.
The overall aim of the role will be to manage a growing portfolio for our clients across the North of Scotland, assisting Senior Foresters with opportunities to undertake interesting and varied work as well as to develop professionally.
The successful candidate shall:
- be able to demonstrate 2 years’ of experience in forest management
- be able to work as part of a team, actively demonstrating a willingness to support both internal and external customers
- have a good understanding and experience of working within the Scottish grant system
- be computer literate with the ability to use a variety of software packages to a good standard
- have experience of QGIS system
- be self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
The requirements of the role include:
- planning, securing consents and delivering woodland creation projects
- client and internal budgeting and forecasting
- operational supervision of contractors
- GIS mapping
Salary commensurate with experience.
Membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters is desirable but not essential. A full clean UK driving licence and own car is essential.
To apply, please send a C.V. and Covering Letter to Debra Ryles at
For informal enquiries, please contact Louise Alexander at
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks