Galbraith provides a full range of services across the residential, commercial, rural, forestry and energy sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the strategic delivery of Farm Management Advice to clients.
You will primarily focus on the following: -
- Providing strategic farm management advice to a wide range of farming clients in Northern England and Scotland.
- Providing advice on farming subsidies to existing clients and colleagues within the firm.
- Preparing grant applications to develop and strengthen farming businesses.
- Operating and managing contract farming agreements.
- Enhancing the range of services offered by the firm and working alongside colleagues to maximise the value of the services being offered.
- General agricultural consultancy and land agency work
To be Successful
You will be driven and enthusiastic in your approach, with first class interpersonal skills allowing you to develop key stakeholder relationships. You must have great analytical skills and demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail. You will require to have a familiarity with a wide range of farming enterprises, covering both livestock and arable as well as demonstrating experience of giving farm management advice. Additionally a working knowledge of English subsidy and grant regimes is essential.
What We Offer
In return, we offer the opportunity to join a business with a strong and varied workload, a chance to develop your skills and abilities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
This role will involve travel and therefore a driving licence is essential for the successful candidate.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter here.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks