Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
Your New Role
The purpose of the post is to offer a first class service to buyers, sellers and existing property owners within Inverness and the surrounding area.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out pitches, producing reports and sourcing business.
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers and managing clients across all price ranges.
- Managing sales to completion.
- Handling daily applicant enquiries, ensuring that accurate details are registered and actioned.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, and making comment to the press as appropriate.
- Fully engaging with and growing the existing social media platform as well as local and wider firm PR.
To be Successful
You will ideally have a strategic awareness of the wider Galbraith business to understand the benefits of a multi-disciplined organisation and to cross sell services, together with an expert knowledge of Inverness and surrounding areas.
To carry out the role, you must have first class communication skills and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
You must hold a current driving licence, and have access to your own vehicle for business use.
What We offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a great team in a successful Firm.
We are currently operating within the government’s guidelines on workplaces therefore, initially this role will require the candidate to attend the office for a period of time. The necessary arrangements will be made for induction and training as required, however we continue to maintain Working from Home as the default.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks