Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in property sales and lettings and the rural, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
This a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to make their next career move. We would like the successful candidate to further establish and progress the estate agency, valuation and rural management business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities to grow our offering in the Borders.
Your New Role
The purpose of the post is to offer a first class service to buyers, sellers and existing property owners within Kelso and the surrounding area.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out pitches, producing reports and sourcing business.
- Carrying out all aspects of consultancy, valuation and professional work
- Managing sales to completion
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers and managing clients across all price ranges
- Handling daily applicant enquiries, ensuring that accurate details are registered and actioned.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential and farmland property market, and making comment to the press as appropriate
- Fully engaging with and growing the existing social media platform as well as local and wider firm PR
To be Successful
You will ideally have a strategic awareness of the wider Galbraith business to understand the benefits of a multi-disciplined organisation and to cross sell services, together with an expert knowledge of the Borders and surrounding areas.
It is essential you have a MRICS qualification and driving licence. To carry out this roll, you must have first class communication skills and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment.
What We offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a great team in a successful Firm.
We are currently operating within the government’s guidelines on workplaces therefore, initially this role will require the candidate to attend the office for a period of time. The necessary arrangements will be made for induction and training as required, however we continue to maintain Working from Home as the default.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks