Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the in-house team. This is a core role within the team and candidates must be well versed in delivering across the full marketing mix. You must have an eye for detail, have good journalistic skills, proven business experience in a similar role and demonstrate an ability to show you have creative skills and be flexible in approach as the workload will be varied with tight deadlines therefore the position comes with a degree of pressure.
What we offer
As well as a competitive salary based on experience working with the Galbraith marketing team offers a fast-paced, energetic and exciting environment. A mix of both office-based and home working is available - we will provide you with the technology and the tools to work both from home and the office.
What will you do?
• Coordinate and enhance the ongoing marketing function of the business covering all aspects of the firm’s diverse range of services.
• Assist with social media training across the firm and train and monitor the use of marketing tools and external portal products.
• Support digital and direct marketing campaigns, monitor website content and visuals to ensure its kept fresh and relevant and assist with both online/offline advertising.
• Promote the company through a variety of digital campaigns. This includes creating, monitoring and analysing social media advertising and Google Adword campaigns.
• Encourage and train all business streams in the use of “on the go” video and assist Marketing Communications Coordinator with the development of our video offering.
- • Passionate, driven, and committed
- • Ability to create and think outside of the box
- • Attention to detail and ability to provide clear and concise communications
- • Strong computer literacy is essential
- • Video and editing skills
- • Proven track record of briefing graphic designers, web developers
- • Comfortable working to tight deadlines
To apply, please send an up to date CV and a covering letter and or a short video presentation outlining what makes you the right person for this role to Jane Ritchie, Director of Marketing at Galbraith
Applications close on Thursday 22nd July 2021. Initial interviews will be held on Zoom, Teams or Facetime.