Galbraith’s Building Surveying department are involved in a variety of survey and exciting project work in the tourism and leisure diversification, commercial, industrial and rural residential sectors and work across Scotland based out of our Edinburgh, Stirling and Inverness Offices.
Your New Role
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Sourcing instructions from the firm’s management portfolio
- Work with existing clients and other business stream teams to implement and run projects and other building surveying instructions on behalf of clients
- Working in support of colleagues to deliver projects and other building instructions on behalf of clients
- Full spectrum of professional services expected of a building surveyor with a strong focus on private client, commercial, industrial and rural residential work.
To Be Successful
You will be a self-starter and confident communicator with an interest in a variety of private client and commercial work.
The role would suit candidates:
- seeking a new challenge having recently become Chartered or is close to sitting their Assessment of Professional Competency;
- or a candidate with professional work environment experience looking for a change in career and seeking to work towards their Assessment of Professional Competency
The role will involve travel and therefore a full driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and the opportunity to be part of a growing team. This role offers a blend of office and home working, with an office base of either Stirling or Edinburgh and travel to other offices / locations as required to fulfil the role. This will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply, please send a C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com indicating why you think you are the right candidate for our new role.