Your New Company
Galbraith is a diverse multi-disciplinary firm with offices across Scotland and Northern England specialising in rural, residential, energy, forestry and commercial sectors.
Your New Role
The main purpose of the post is to provide administrative assistance to the Energy Department whilst also carrying out GIS Mapping and assist with project coordination.
You will be responsible for:
- Typing, filing, telephone work and general administrative support
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems, and time recording in a system known as OpenAir
- Producing accurate invoices for issue to Clients and enter these into their own accounting systems.
- Maintaining Client’s yearly budget forecasts
- Dealing professionally with clients, contractors, suppliers and third parties on the telephone and, occasionally, in person
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements in line with company policy
- Accessing external sites for Environmental compliance purposes and liaising with the relevant bodies including SEPA and NatureScot.
- Mapping work using GIS.
- Project coordination including carrying out general wayleave duties such as organising survey access, land referencing and securing wayleave consents. (Training available)
To Be Successful
You will be an experienced administrator with an excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Packages (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Power-Point). You will have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing and be able to apply initiative in day to day tasks.
An Environmental/ Utilities and Rural background is desirable but not essential.
What We Offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing team in a successful organisation
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian credit and criminal record checks.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.