Your new role
This role will provide a full range of proactive administrative, secretarial and office support to the Rural Team members based in Stirling, and from time to time for other Team members outside Stirling.
- Key areas of accountability include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for clients and staff within the office.
- Diary management for both internal and external meetings.
- Set-up of new clients, jobs and files for new business, and arranging subsequent fee requests.
- Audio/copy typing, formatting of letters and minute taking.
- Ensuring office systems, data and files are maintained to the highest standard.
To be successful
This is a varied role, with the opportunity to be a key team player within a busy office environment. The successful candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and have the ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast paced environment. It is key you are a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative and have the ability to apply total discretion and confidentiality when handling highly sensitive information.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a successful organisation.
Galbraith is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Experian & Smartsearch Checks.
Full time: 37 hours per week
Application deadline: 31 January 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent